Orthopaedics and Traumatology
✦ Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kemal ÖZAKSAR
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kemal ÖZAKSAR was born in 1975, in Izmir. ÖZAKSAR, who is a specialist in Orthopaedics, Traumatology and Hand Surgery, has been working with the EMOT Family since 2004.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- ‣ Ege University Faculty of Medicine • 1991-1997
- ‣ Ege University Faculty of Medicine Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology • 1998-2001
- ‣ Centre Livet Orthopaedics and Traumatology Hospital Lyon France • 2001-2002
- ‣ Balıkesir Military Hospital • 2002-2004
- ‣ EMOT Hospital • 2004
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION AND ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIPS
- ‣ Turkish Orthopaedics and Traumatology Association
- ‣ Turkish Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Association
- ‣ FESSH (Federation of Hand-Surgery Societies of Europe of the Hand)
- ‣ AO Trauma Member
Beginning of the medical career
Starts working at EMOT
- ‣ Controversy in the diagnosis of pediatric terrible triad elbow fracture dislocation.
- ‣ Popliteal Artery Injury Associated with Blunt Trauma to the Knee without Fracture or Dislocation.
- ‣ Limb salvage and amputation in Type 3C tibial fractures.
- ‣ Peroneal Free vascularized fibular grafts in Type 3 open tibia fractures.Nerve injury surgical treatment results.
- ‣ Complications of distal radius locking plates.
- ‣ Screw prominence of locking plating in distal radius fractures.
- ‣ Humeral shaft nonunions: plates and nails.
- ‣ Reconstruction of humeral diaphyseal non-unions with vascularized fibular graft.
- ‣ The effect of medial side repair in terrible triad injury of the elbow.
- ‣ Results of volar locking plating for unstable distal radius fractures.
- ‣ The effect of excisional arthroplasty with palmaris longus tendon on carpal height ratio in Stage 3 Kienböck's disease.
- ‣ Long-term functional results after radial nerve repair.
- ‣ Results of partial matrixectomy for chronic ingrown toenail.
- ‣ Finger replantations after ring avulsion amputations.
- ‣ The results of reverse-flow island flaps in pulp reconstruction.
- ‣ The outcome of direct-flow neurovascular island flaps in pulp defects.
- ‣ Validity of ultrasonography in surgically treated zone 2 flexor tendon injuries.
- ‣ Screw prominences related to palmar locking plating of distal radius.
- ‣ Unipedicled laterodigital transposition flap for covering dorsal longitudinal skin defects in multi-digit injuries.
- ‣ Long-term results of major upper extremity replantations.
- ‣ Reconstruction of finger pulp defects using homodigital dorsal middle phalangeal neurovascular advancement flap.
- ‣ Evaluation of peripheral nerves of the upper limb with ultrasonography: a comparison of ultrasonographic examination and the intra-operative findings.
- ‣ >The importance of patient selection for the treatment of proximal humerus fractures with percutaneous technique.
- ‣ Isolated severance of the intrinsic motor branch of the ulnar nerve caused by stab injuries to the hand: A report of three cases.
- ‣ The importance of finger extension test in the diagnosis of occult wrist ganglion.
- ‣ Glomus tumors of the finger: a report on 60 cases.