✦ Assoc. Prof. Dr. Murat KAYALAR
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Murat KAYALAR was born in 1968, in Amasya. KAYALAR, who is a specialist in Orthopaedics, Traumatology and Hand Surgery, Microsurgery and Shoulder Surgery, has been working with the EMOT Family since 1998. He speaks English. He is married with two children.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- ‣ İzmir Atatürk High School •
- ‣ Ege University Faculty of Medicine •
- ‣ Kahramanmaraş Çağlayancerit Health Center •
- ‣ Ege University Faculty of Medicine Department of Orthopaedics Specialization Training •
- ‣ Balıkesir Military Hospital •
- ‣ EMOT Hospital • 1998
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION AND ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIPS
- ‣ Turkish Orthopaedics and Traumatology Association
- ‣ Turkish Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Association
- ‣ Turkish Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
- ‣ Turkish Society of Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy and Knee Surgery
- ‣ TOTEK (Turkish Orthopaedics and Traumatology Education and Research Council) following the TOTBİD (Turkish Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology Union) Board Exam
- ‣ Turkish Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Association
- ‣ Society for the Prevention of Hand Injuries
- ‣ IBRA Fellow
- ‣ AO Trauma Member
- ‣ Journal of Hand and Microsurgery • (Editorial Board Membership)
- ‣ Turkish Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Association • (Board Member)
Beginning of the medical career
Starts working at EMOT
- ‣ Sonographic assessment of transverse carpal ligament after open surgical release of the carpal tunnel.
- ‣ Comparison of dorsal and volar percutaneous screw fixation methods in acute Type B scaphoid fractures.
- ‣ What kinds of hand injuries are more likely to result in amputation? An analysis of 6549 hand injuries.
- ‣ Unipedicled laterodigital transposition flap for covering dorsal longitudinal skin defects in multi-digit injuries.
- ‣ Evaluation of peripheral nerves of the upper limb with ultrasonography: a comparison of ultrasonographic examination and the intra-operative findings.
- ‣ The importance of patient selection for the treatment of proximal humerus fractures with percutaneous technique.
- ‣ Isolated severance of the intrinsic motor branch of the ulnar nerve caused by stab injuries to the hand: A report of three cases.
- ‣ The effect of dorsal cortical comminution on radiographic results of unstable distal radius fractures treated with closed reduction and K-wire fixation.
- ‣ The frequency of vascular variations and complications with the use of the posterior interosseous artery flap.