✦ Assoc. Prof. Dr. Yalçın ADEMOĞLU
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Yalçın ADEMOĞLU was born in 1961, in Manisa. ADEMOĞLU, who is a specialist in Orthopaedics, Traumatology and Hand Surgery, has been working in the EMOT Family since 1996. He speaks English. He is married with two children.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- ‣ Ege University Faculty of Medicine • 1978-1984
- ‣ Compulsory service at Giresun Tuberculosis Control Dispensary • 1984-1986
- ‣ S.S.K. İzmir Training Hospital - Orthopaedics and Traumatology Specialization Training • 1986-1990
- ‣ Konya Air Force Hospital as a Specialist Sub Lieutenant • 1991-1992
- ‣ SSK İzmir Training Hospital Orthopaedics and Traumatology Clinic (Focused on Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery) • 1991-1996
- ‣ Associate Professor of Orthopaedics and Traumatology • 2000
- ‣ Hand Surgery Specialist • 2011
- ‣ EMOT Hospital • 1996
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION AND ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIPS
- ‣ Turkish Orthopaedics and Traumatology Association
- ‣ Turkish Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Association
- ‣ Turkish Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
- ‣ FESSH (Federation of Hand-Surgery Societies of Europe of the Hand)
Beginning of the medical career
Starts working at EMOT
- ‣ Unipedicled laterodigital transposition flap for covering dorsal longitudinal skin defects inmulti-digit injuries.
- ‣ Reconstruction of finger pulp defects using homodigital dorsal middle phalangeal neurovascular advancement flap.
- ‣ The importance of patient selection for the treatment of proximal humerus fractures with percutaneous technique.
- ‣ Isolated Severance of the Intrinsik Motor Branch of the Ulnar Nerve Caused by Stab Injuries to the Hand; a Report of three cases.
- ‣ Comparison of Immobilization and Early Passive Motion in the Treatment of Complex Extensor Tendon Injuries.
- ‣ The Treatment of the Upper Extremity Nerve Injuries with Microsurgical Method and the Evaluation of Their Late Results.