✦ Prof. Dr. Sait ADA
Prof. Dr. Sait ADA, one of the founders of EMOT Hospital, was born in 1956, in Kayseri. ADA, who is specialized in Hand and Microsurgery, General Orthopaedics and Traumatology, speaks English and German. He is married with one child.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- ‣ Karşıyaka Highschool • 1967-1973
- ‣ Ege University Faculty of Medicine • 1973-1979
- ‣ Ege University Faculty of Medicine Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology • 1980-1984
- ‣ Kütahya Military Hospital • 1984-1985
- ‣ Bingöl State Hospital • 1985-1986
- ‣ Alsancak State Hospital • 1986-1989
- ‣ Buca SSK Training and Research Hospital • 1989-1991
- ‣ Würzburg University Hand Surgery GERMANY •
- ‣ Indianapolis Hand Center Indianapolis USA •
- ‣ EMOT Hospital • 1991
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION AND ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIPS
- ‣ Turkish Orthopaedics and Traumatology Association • (2013-2015 President of the Association)
- ‣ Turkish Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Association • (2010-2012 President of the Association)
- ‣ Turkish Arthroscopy and Knee Surgery Association • (Founding Member)
- ‣ FESSH (Federation of Hand-Surgery Societies of Europe of the Hand) • (2013 Congress President)
- ‣ ASSH (American Society for Surgery of the Hand) • (International Member)
- ‣ Turkish Medical Association
- ‣ Turkish Reconstructive Microsurgery Association
Beginning of the medical career
Starts working at EMOT
- ‣ Sonographic assessment of transverse carpal ligament after open surgical release of the carpal tunnel.
- ‣ What kinds of hand injuries are more likely to result in amputation? An analysis of 6549 hand injuries.
- ‣ The effect of dorsal cortical comminution on radiographic results of unstable distal radius fractures treated with closed reduction and K-wire fixation.
- ‣ Accidental use of the median nerve as an interposition material in first carpometacarpal joint arthroplasty.
- ‣ Correlation of magnetic resonance imaging and intraoperative punctate bleeding to assess the vascularity of scaphoid nonunion.